
Celebrity


Share
Published 13:39 22 Feb 2021 GMT
Updated 15:14 22 Feb 2021 GMT
Explore more on these topics:
"Neither the Sussexes nor the TV crew saw the fallout of their interview leading to this. Harry and Meghan thought they would retain their roles. But things have significantly changed for them since they eagerly sat for Winfrey and poured their hearts out.
“The fact she has been with them at such an intense time has given her a unique insight into the rift with the royals. The drama of last week means that Oprah’s tell-all show will be pure box office gold. But it’s time for other royals to hide behind the sofa. The interview took place on Wednesday and Thursday.”
Meghan and Harry made headlines all over the world last year when they announced they were quitting the royal family, and wanted to become financially independent.
The pair have since moved to the US and signed multiple lucrative deals including a podcast with Spotify that's reported to be worth £30m. They've also signed a rumoured $112 million deal with Netflix.
The couple's interview will air in the US on March 7.Harry Styles tour ‘under review’ following backlash from fans
The Together, Together tour kicked off last week. Harry Styles launched his highly anticipated tour, Together, Together, in Amsterdam last week after the release of his new album, Kiss All the Time, Disco Occasionally. The As It Was singer will be performing a leg of residency-style concerts throughout 2026 across seven cities worldwide. This is […]
Celebrity
1 day ago
Vogue Williams opens up about I’m A Celeb ‘breakdown’ that was cut from the show
Vogue Williams said she found I’m A Celeb really hard Irish presenter Vogue Williams has opened up about her time on I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here, with the mum-of-three admitting she found the experience hard. Vogue opened up about one moment that ITV chose not to air. She told Katherine Ryan on […]
Celebrity
3 days ago
Celebrity
Celebrity