
Celebrity


Share
Published 10:53 19 Aug 2015 BST
Explore more on these topics:
Boy George pictured with Paloma Faith who will replace Rita Ora on the panel.
Some tweets from May 2013 reveal that the 54-year-old wasn't always such a fan of the singing contest.
The Voice, it's a TV show and these pointless vocal battles are proof that it's nothing to do with creativity or growing! It's drama!
— Boy George (@BoyGeorge) May 11, 2013
@BBCTheVoiceUK Well, I am paying for it! — Boy George (@BoyGeorge) May 11, 2013
It has been a dramatic couple of weeks for the Karma Chameleon singer, as the announcement that he would replace show veteran Tom Jones ruffled feathers.
Tom referred to the BBC's behaviour in the matter as "sub-standard" and referred to his dismissal as "deeply insulting".
Boy George was prompted to take to Twitter to express his respect for the legendary Sex Bomb singer in a bid to shrug off any rumours of bad blood between the pair.
I have absolute respect for Tom Jones. The man is an absolute legend. Huge fan!
— Boy George (@BoyGeorge) August 17, 2015
Harry Styles tour ‘under review’ following backlash from fans
The Together, Together tour kicked off last week. Harry Styles launched his highly anticipated tour, Together, Together, in Amsterdam last week after the release of his new album, Kiss All the Time, Disco Occasionally. The As It Was singer will be performing a leg of residency-style concerts throughout 2026 across seven cities worldwide. This is […]
Celebrity
2 days ago
Vogue Williams opens up about I’m A Celeb ‘breakdown’ that was cut from the show
Vogue Williams said she found I’m A Celeb really hard Irish presenter Vogue Williams has opened up about her time on I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here, with the mum-of-three admitting she found the experience hard. Vogue opened up about one moment that ITV chose not to air. She told Katherine Ryan on […]
Celebrity
4 days ago
Celebrity
Celebrity

Celeb
celeb