Love Island star, Tasha Ghouri, has penned her first novel.
Reality star and dancer, Tasha Ghouri, has written her first book.
The influencer, who rose to fame on Love Island, has written her very first book and we cannot wait to read it.
Her novel Hits Different follows protagonist Cassie, who is a deaf dancer spending a summer in Ibiza.
Tasha has teamed up with author Lizzie Huxley-Jones on this project.
The reality star said she is “so excited” following the major announcement.
Tasha said she cannot wait to introduce her novel to the world.
I’m so excited to announce that Tasha Ghouri and I have written a gorgeous summery romance called Hits Different, coming out June 2024! When deaf dancer Cassie is offered the job of a lifetime, she follows her dreams to Ibiza to not only true love, but herself. Preorder now! ✨ pic.twitter.com/uivXq2lz0M
— hux | lizzie huxley-jones ?? (@littlehux) September 21, 2023
“It’s a gorgeous summery romance about Cassie, a deaf dancer who jets off for a hot summer in Ibiza.”
Hits Different is inspired by Tasha’s own personal journey, but it is not a biography.
The dancer said her book is about self-love as well as falling in love.
The story is influenced by Tasha’s own story, but it is a fictional book.
“Cassie has characteristics of me!” she also revealed.
Tasha said Cassie is such an important character to her and sharing this story is a dream for her.
“It’s super special and I can’t wait to share it with you all! It’s out June 2024 from Hot Key Books.”
Hits Different will be published in June 2024. Just in time for our holidays!
- The French bob is going to be the short hair style of autumn
- Sophie Turner is reportedly suing Joe Jonas for ‘wrongful retention’ of their daughters
- Jennifer Zamparelli asks for followers support following friend’s devastating cancer news
- Minister for Health slated for not returning amid Temple Street scandal
- A beloved 19-year-old labrador is in need of ‘an end of life home’
- Danny Masterson’s wife Bijou Phillips has filed for divorce
- Autumn Fashion: The viral baby pink Penney’s jumper everyone is loving