We need this biker jacket in our wardrobes.
There’s a chill in the air, leaves are falling on footpaths and we’re wearing more layers on our morning commute. Autumn is officially here, and we’re not mad about it.
Autumn style is one of our favourite things about the spooky season, especially when it comes to wrapping up. Give us all of the cozy jumpers, wooly scarves, and toasty jackets, please.
Our wardrobes are already full of autumn staples but that hasn’t stopped us from browsing in our favourite high-street stores.
Zara will forever be our go-to when it comes to finding wardrobe essentials, and she hasn’t failed us this autumn.
One item in particular caught our eye and it’s surprisingly affordable given the incredible quality.
Shoppers have been raving about Zara’s Double-Faced Biker Jacket and we need one in our lives.
The biker jacket is made of leather effect with a contrast faux shearling interior. It has an adjustable wide lapel collar with a tab.
It also has long sleeves with turn-up cuffs, and front pockets, as well as adjustable tabs on the hem.
The jacket costs €89.95 but you can guarantee the jacket will last you for many autumns to come.
We’ll be popping into our nearest Zara to pick up this biker jacket because our autumn wardrobe won’t be complete without it.
- Our favourite bomber jackets for autumn – from high street to high end
- Get the look: Muireann O’Connell dons stunning €24 River Island skirt
- We found the most stunning Bottega Veneta earring dupes
- Boohoo’s budget-friendly autumn transitional pieces – from bomber jackets to cargo pants
- The ribbon trend taking over New York, Paris and Copenhagen fashion weeks