
News


Share
Published 09:44 15 Oct 2017 BST
Updated 15:35 15 Oct 2017 BST

Explore more on these topics:
The mum-of-five is said to have received the kidnap plot in an email and called for police support out of real concern for 15-year-old Harvey. A friend of hers told the Sunday People:
“The threat is still very real. “An awful email was sent. Katie is terrified for Harvey’s safety. “She doesn’t know the person who sent it. The police are involved and they are giving Katie more protection in the next coming days.”
According to Sussex Police, they were informed of the threat at around 12.30pm yesterday and they are now investigating. This isn’t a new threat for the TV star who has been targeted by kidnap plots before. Last year, Harvey was threatened with a kidnap plot which was later foiled by police.In bed can't sleep my poor little head can't switch off ! I'm on mummy guard too
— Katie Price (@KatiePrice) October 14, 2017
Vanessa Trump diagnosed with breast cancer
The Trump family showed their support Vanessa Trump, girlfriend of Tiger Woods and former daughter-in-law to Donald Trump, has revealed she has been diagnosed with breast cancer. She made the announcement on Wednesday in a post shared to Instagram, revealing she’s already had a surgical procedure done. She wrote: “I want to share a personal […]
News
7h
Vanessa Trump diagnosed with breast cancer
The Trump family showed their support Vanessa Trump, girlfriend of Tiger Woods and former daughter-in-law to Donald Trump, has revealed she has been diagnosed with breast cancer. She made the announcement on Wednesday in a post shared to Instagram, revealing she’s already had a surgical procedure done. She wrote: “I want to share a personal […]
News
7h
News
Symptoms of kyphosis as mum says condition means she can’t play with her son
News