
News


Share
Published 17:56 4 Aug 2021 BST

The Irish promotion company shared twelve reasons why they believe the festival should be permitted as the live music sector in Ireland has now been closed for over 500 days.
Last week the festival organisers, MCD and Festival Republic, wrote to the Taoiseach and other members of Government to propose the list of advanced safety measures which would allow the event to take place.
This news comes as Managing Director of Festival Republic, which runs the Electric Picnic festival, Melvin Benn, said on Monday that the festival in Stradbally in Laois will be going ahead this year.
Speaking on RTÉ's News at One, Benn said he is "100% fully expecting the Electric Picnic to be going ahead on the basis (that) 100% nobody has told me I won't be able to".
"I'm investing, and all of the teams are investing in the effort to try and make sure that the Picnic can happen by presuming that we are going ahead and I'm saying presuming that we are going ahead, because let's be 100% clear here, nobody's told me I can't go ahead," he said.Vanessa Trump diagnosed with breast cancer
The Trump family showed their support Vanessa Trump, girlfriend of Tiger Woods and former daughter-in-law to Donald Trump, has revealed she has been diagnosed with breast cancer. She made the announcement on Wednesday in a post shared to Instagram, revealing she’s already had a surgical procedure done. She wrote: “I want to share a personal […]
News
4h
Vanessa Trump diagnosed with breast cancer
The Trump family showed their support Vanessa Trump, girlfriend of Tiger Woods and former daughter-in-law to Donald Trump, has revealed she has been diagnosed with breast cancer. She made the announcement on Wednesday in a post shared to Instagram, revealing she’s already had a surgical procedure done. She wrote: “I want to share a personal […]
News
4h
News
Symptoms of kyphosis as mum says condition means she can’t play with her son
News