News


Share
Published 15:15 13 May 2015 BST
Explore more on these topics:
The newspaper met with five brides on Monday, each of whom had paid sums of up to €900 in deposits for dresses. However the brides claim that they never received the dresses despite numerous calls to the store.
One customer said that she had contacted the designer of her ordered dress to be told that "this store was not one of their stockists and hasn't been for some time."
She told the publication: "My wedding is in September and I have no dress. I'm gutted, I'm sickened. It's meant to be the biggest day of my life."
Gardai in both Henry Street and Castleconnell garda stations confirmed they have received a number of complaints, have taken several statements and will be investigating the matter fully.
Ms. Flanagan's solicitor, Darach McCarthy, said he is not in a position to comment on her behalf and the proprietor herself told the newspaper that the matter was with her solicitor.
Ms. Flanagan previously appeared before Limerick District Court charged with five counts of deception and two charges of producing a forged certificate dating back to 2009 and 2010.Dunnes shoppers obsessed with this co-ord perfect for summer weddings
Andie Anderson is calling, she wants this outfit. This stunning, affordable co-ord from Dunnes is the perfect wedding guest outfit, and it’s an absolute bargain! With a scorcher of a weekend on the way, summer is officially in full swing, bringing dreamy dresses, bright colours and breezy fabrics. Dunnes Stores has just dropped the perfect […]
News
2 days ago
Vanessa Trump diagnosed with breast cancer
The Trump family showed their support Vanessa Trump, girlfriend of Tiger Woods and former daughter-in-law to Donald Trump, has revealed she has been diagnosed with breast cancer. She made the announcement on Wednesday in a post shared to Instagram, revealing she’s already had a surgical procedure done. She wrote: “I want to share a personal […]
News
2 days ago
News
News