Search icon

Life

13th Jan 2016

Girl Left With Severe Burn After iPhone Case Leaked Acid Onto Her Leg

Her mother wants to warn other parents about the case.

Laura Holland

Her mother wants to warn other parents about the case. 

A young girl in England has been severely burned after acid from her phone case leaked onto her leg.

The 9-year-old had her phone resting on her leg while she slept when the phone case cracked and burnt an iPhone shaped print onto her leg.

Her mother shared the pictures to Facebook to warn others who may have the same phone case.

She said, “Please share this as much as possible this case is full of acid and if it cracks it will cause 3rd-2nd degree burns this is the damage it has caused my daughter and she will be scarred for life! A lot of girls have these at the moment so just be careful”

 

 

Please share this as much as possible this case is full of acid and if it cracks it will cause 3rd-2nd degree burns this…

Posted by Karly Retter on Friday, 8 January 2016

Image via Facebook/Kretter