New movie ‘This Is 40’ hits Irish cinemas this week and in the sort-of sequel to ‘Knocked Up’ Paul Rudd and Leslie Mann’s characters are confronting the realities that come with life in your forties. Before you get there, we’ve compiled a list of forty things your really should do, before life begins again at the big Four-O.
31. Give blood.
31. See the Northern Lights.
33. Quit a job you hate.
34. Switch off your phone for a whole 24 hours.
35. Root out your old board games and host a games night for friends.
36. Learn how to play poker.
37. Dress up, just because it’s Tuesday/raining/February. Why not?
38. Get to know at least one of your neighbours.
39. Learn how to swim.
40. Learn that it’s the people, not the things, that matter.
For part 1 of our 40 Things To Do click here.
For part 2 of our 40 Things To Do click here.
For part 3 of our 40 Things To Do click here.
This Is 40 is in Irish cinemas from February 14th