Did you know that over half* of Irish women admit to having up to five negative thoughts about their body every day? Every New Year, we decide on a new resolution – whether it’s losing weight or exercising more. What if this year, we stopped focusing on numbers and instead focused on how we feel when we make a positive change in our lives?
Kellogg’s Special K believes that all women deserve to feel fabulous every day and to celebrate the first ever National Gains Day on January 7th, Kellogg’s Special K wants to give one Irish woman the chance to win a lifestyle prize that could make her year! One lucky reader will receive…
- An overnight stay at the five-star, luxurious Four Seasons Hotel Dublin – the perfect destination to relax and rejuvenate in the capital
- A month long membership of The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Dublin, the city’s ONLY full service spa with pool and state-of-the-art gym
- Personal styling workshop with style guru Lisa Fitzpatrick
- €500 spending money
- Bespoke nutritional advice session with Paula Mee
- Professional hair and make-up session
- Studio session with a fashion photographer as a memento of the experience
To be in with a chance to win simply tell us in 500 words or less how a positive change to your diet and/or lifestyle has impacted on your life for the better, please send your entries to [email protected] before January 21st.
Whether it’s slipping into a favourite dress, getting in shape for the New Year ahead or simply achieving that fabulous feeling of looking great in your favourite jeans, Kellogg’s Special K wants to put the power back in your hands and help you look great, feel fabulous and stay positive when achieving your ideal weight.
For further information on National Gains Day and for free personalised meal plans, expert nutritional advice and tools, log onto Myspecialk.ie – What Will You Gain?
*500 Irish women aged 25-44 were surveyed by Empathy Research in December 2012