Marks and Spencer are famous for their amazingly priced Dine-In meal deals.
And right now, the supermarket chain has launched the ultimate fuss-free family dine-in for Easter – a feast that will feed four people easily – and all for just €25.
The Easter family dine-in deal is aimed at families, households or bubbles of four, and contains everything you need for the perfect roast dinner.
The meal deal includes a roasting main, three sharing sides and a desert, and is available till 5 April in M&S stores nationwide.
Classic Easter Lamb Shoulder with a rich, flavoursome gravy, chicken, pork and beef roasting joints are all on offer. And for those eating a plant-based diet, there is the Vegan ‘Chickenless’ Roasting Joint – made with a blend of mushrooms, wheat and pea protein with an onion and sage stuffing.
As for sides, you have everything you need, from crisp and fluffy Golden Beef Dripping Roasties to a creamy Mature Cheddar Cauliflower Cheese – M&S have even added arguably the best part of a Christmas dinner to this year’s Easter Dine-In, their famous Pigs in Blankets. There is also a huge selection of veggies including braised red cabbage with apples, green beans and honey-orange glazed carrots.
Best of all, you get three to choose from to build that ultimate family roast feast.
Round off your epic meal with something sweet and enjoy best-in-town desserts like our New York Vanilla Cheesecake – made with Madagascan vanilla and a digestive biscuit base, or try our fruity, plant-based, Raspberry Jelly Terrine – you won’t be disappointed.
M&S Easter Dine-In Deal options
- Meltingly Tender Roast Lamb Shoulder
- Full-on-flavour British Roast Chicken
- British Beef Joint with Roast Beef Butter
- Outdoor-bred British Pork Rib Roast
- Lemon and Herb Salmon Joint
- Plant Kitchen Chickenless Roasting Joint (Ve)
Sides (choice of three)
- Ultimate Mashed Potato (V)
- Golden Beef Dripping Roasties
- 12 Pigs in Blankets
- Honey and Orange-glazed Carrots (V)
- Braised Red Cabbage with Bramley Apples (V)
- Mature Cheddar Cauliflower Cheese
- Asparagus Spears (Ve)
- Fine Green Beans (Ve)
- New Potatoes (Ve)
- New York Vanilla Cheesecake (V)
- Strawberry Compote Trifle (V)
- Sticky Toffee Pudding (V)
- Puff Pastry Bramley Apple Pie (V)
- Raspberry Jelly Terrine (Ve)