These look so good!
It’s Monday, we’re all feeling a bit meh… so why not treat yourself to something sweet and decadent?
If you’re a big fan of chocolate and peanut butter than I highly recommend these chocolate peanut butter brownies.
For this recipe you will need:
For the Brownie:
- 150g x Pure Irish Creamery butter
- 100g x Dark Chocolate
- 100g x Milk chocolate
- 200g x Caster sugar
- 3 x Eggs
- 200g x Self-Raising flour
For the Topping:
- 100g x milk chocolate
- 65g x Irish Unsalted Creamery Butter at room temperature
- 125 g x Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 handful x Honey Roast Peanuts
1. To start preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4 and grease a 25cm square tin. Then melt the milk and dark chocolate and butter together in a bowl over a pan of simmering water.
2. Stir in the sugar and add the eggs one at a time and then add the flour and mix to a batter.
3. Pour into the greased tin and bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes for a gooey brownie or 20-22 minutes for a more cake-y brownie. Allow the brownie to cool in the pan.
4. To make the ganache, gently melt the chocolate over simmering water. Remove from the heat and whisk in the butter then add the peanut butter and whisk into a smooth consistency, spread the ganache over the cooled brownie and sprinkle over the peanuts.
5. Finally chill in the fridge for one hour before cutting and serving.