This is brilliant news.
For years now, the various Disney parks around the world have had unofficial days where members of the LGBTQ+ community arrive in to celebrate themselves and their diverse backgrounds.
However, Disneyland Paris has just announced that it will host the first official Magical Pride day on June 1, 2019. An advertisement on the park’s website which invites Disney lovers from all around the world to “Live your best life and shine with the joy of diversity.”
It continues: “Dress like a dream, feel fabulous and experience Walt Disney Studios Park like never before – loud, proud and alive with all the colours of the rainbow.”
Disneyland has already given a sneak peek into the line up:
– A brand new parade illuminating the streets of Walt Disney Studios Park with a vibrant Pride atmosphere
– Disney Characters out and about, excited to share a special moment with you
– The rare chance to ride our thrilling attractions late into the night, in Walt Disney Studios Park
– A stunning dance party featuring some artists dropping some banging beats
– And many more magical surprises!
If you want to find out more information, visit here.