The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaren has been forced to postpone his wedding following a ten year engagement.
The singer proposed to his girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey in 2013, and they two had originally planned to get hitched sometime this year.
Speaking on Chanel 5’s Jeremy Vine, the Dublin native revealed that he won’t be actually tying the knot until next year.
“Initially we were gonna get married at the end of the year, but La Bamba came through so we’re doing the ceremony early next year,” he said.
View this post on Instagram
“We might have a smaller ceremony actually, we’re thinking of somewhere abroad like Africa. That’s the latest idea.”
It was only three years ago that Siva shared an update on his wedding plans and revealed to fans that he planned on getting married closer to home as he is currently based in the US.
He told The Sun at the time: “Ireland is always home and then there’s the in-laws in the UK. It’s nice to have the best of both worlds at the moment.
“We don’t want to get married here though, as we both have big families who are a bit older.
“It’s such a long trip so we’d prefer to come home and get married. We’re together 13 years. We’re kind of unconventional that we haven’t married but we’ll get to it.”
- Sam Thompson believes Zara McDermott won’t fall victim to Strictly curse
- The Crown’s producers promise they filmed Princess Diana’s death sensitively
- Adele reassures fans after she collapses backstage at Vegas show
- Molly-Mae was unsure if she would ever feel happy again after daughter’s birth
- ‘Terrifying’ – Ekin-Su shaken after plane’s engine ‘exploded four times’