
Entertainment


Share
Published 18:07 29 Jul 2015 BST

Explore more on these topics:
The girls declined the inital offer.
At the time, they expressed their disinterest in reprising their Michelle Tanner role in no uncertain terms.
First, they claimed they had never heard anything about the project, and then shunned all questions on the topic.
Mary-kate and Ashley as Michelle Tanner.
When the show's producer revealed that they had declined to take part, there was some serious shade thrown their way by John Stamos.
However, now in a dramatic plot twist, it seems like it's all happy families again and that the girls are considering reprising the role after all.
Speaking at the Television Critics Association press tour, Netflix's chief content officer Ted Sarandos told reporters that the 29-year-olds are now "teetering".
@moryan @Netflix Well they only need one, right?
— Phil Bicking (@p_Red) July 28, 2015
We're unsure as to whether the girls will both play Michelle Tanner, or whether it turns out Michelle actually bumps into her long lost twin. Who's evil.
Okay we made that up. We're excited.


Harry Styles tour ‘under review’ following backlash from fans
The Together, Together tour kicked off last week. Harry Styles launched his highly anticipated tour, Together, Together, in Amsterdam last week after the release of his new album, Kiss All the Time, Disco Occasionally. The As It Was singer will be performing a leg of residency-style concerts throughout 2026 across seven cities worldwide. This is […]
Entertainment
2h
Vogue Williams opens up about I’m A Celeb ‘breakdown’ that was cut from the show
Vogue Williams said she found I’m A Celeb really hard Irish presenter Vogue Williams has opened up about her time on I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here, with the mum-of-three admitting she found the experience hard. Vogue opened up about one moment that ITV chose not to air. She told Katherine Ryan on […]
Entertainment
2 days ago
Seeing a child-free Andy Sachs on the big screen felt like a sigh of relief
Entertainment