Vogue said Spencer spent two days in the hospital.
Vogue Williams has revealed her husband Spencer Matthews was hospitalised during their recent family holiday.
Speaking on the latest episode of her podcast, My Therapist Ghosted Me, Vogue revealed Spencer accidentally overdosed on cold sore tablets.
Following the accidental overdose, the former reality star spent two days in hospital.
The podcast host said, “Spenny was hospitalised for two days because he is a little b***h and he can’t handle it.”
Vogue explained that Spencer was taken to the hospital after falling ill on their family trip to Spain.
Vogue told co-host Joanne McNally:
“Well, I will tell you what, he overdosed on cold sore tablets. I am not joking, I am not joking, I’m not,” Vogue said.
She told Joanne that he took more than the recommended amount.
“He overdosed on cold sore tablets and his liver function, because he did it for a full week, taking ten of these things and he said ‘oh they’re fine’ and he did it to me when I thought I felt a tingle and he said ‘darling take six of these and you’ll be fine’ and you’re only meant to take two.”
Vogue added that she was unsure if Spencer’s illness was caused by the alleged overdose or a bug the family had contracted during the trip, but confirmed he is doing well following the incident.
- Princess Kate supporting Prince Harry with ‘late-night calls’
- Roz Purcell reveals she’s engaged to longterm partner Zach Desmond
- The Princess Diaries actress gives exciting update on the third movie
- ‘Trust your partner’ – Ekin-Su offers advice to latest Love Island winners
- Holly Willoughby given major pay rise ahead of This Morning return