Selena Gomez was not impressed.
Selena Gomez’s reaction to Chris Brown’s VMA nomination is going viral for all the right reasons. The singer attended the awards in Newark, New Jersey last night.
Chris Brown was nominated in the Best R&B category for his song ‘How Does It Feel’ with Chlöe Bailey.
As the nominees were called out, the camera panned to Gomez who made a face when Chris Brown’s name was announced as a nominee.
Viewers praised the singer for being so brutally honest and not hiding her opinion.
— Pop Base (@PopBase) September 13, 2023
One said: “She represents all of us.”
Another added: “I love her for this.”
One shared: “She is so damn real. I love her.”
“Miss Selena Gomez ate with this. Weird ass abuser Chris Brown does not deserve any applause,” another shared.
Another wrote: “I thought everyone had forgiven Chris Brown the woman beater. I’m glad Selena Gomez is the only normal one.”
Gomez was joined by best friend Taylor Swift at the music award ceremony last night.
Gomez stunned in a red floral dress by Oscar de la Renta and paired the look with Jimmy Choo heels.
The singer was styled by Erin Walsh, who also styled Anne Hathaway, Ashley Park, and Lana Condor.
- Bride and groom react in the cutest way as Ed Sheeran crashes their wedding
- Molly-Mae and Tommy reportedly in talks for their own Netflix series
- Singer Liam Payne rushed to hospital after falling ill on holiday
- Remembering Uptown Girls 20 years after its release
- Johnny Depp says the only place he feels normal is on his private island