Celebrity


Share
Published 09:42 5 Jan 2023 GMT

Explore more on these topics:
Harry replied: “That would be the accusation from people that don’t understand or don’t want to believe that my family have been briefing the press.”
Despite this, a report earlier this week indicated that Charles was ready to reconcile with Harry and welcome him back to the family.
A source told The Telegraph: “Those close to the king insist that he has always made clear how much he loves both of his sons, keeping communication channels open throughout the last few years, despite the many barbs from California.”
Insiders added to the publication that Harry's version of events was "wrong" and Charles and Harry have actually been in contact since he left his post as a senior royal. They even went as far as saying they met up with each other several times during Queen Elizabeth II’s Platinum Jubilee celebrations last June.
This report is claiming that their relationship has “occasionally been tense” but that Charles has “reiterated that his door remains open and that the duke and [his wife Meghan Markle] are welcome at any time.”
Vogue Williams opens up about I’m A Celeb ‘breakdown’ that was cut from the show
Vogue Williams said she found I’m A Celeb really hard Irish presenter Vogue Williams has opened up about her time on I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here, with the mum-of-three admitting she found the experience hard. Vogue opened up about one moment that ITV chose not to air. She told Katherine Ryan on […]
Celebrity
2 days ago
Vernon Kay speaks out about his split from Tess Daly
Vernon Kay and Tess Daly have ended their marriage after 22 years Vernon Kay has spoken out after announcing the end of his marriage to TV presenter Tess Daly. The couple confirmed the heartbreaking news in a statement on Friday evening. In a joint statement, the pair announced the end of their 22-year marriage, but […]
Celebrity
1 week ago
Celebrity