Celebrity


Share
Published 11:45 14 Apr 2021 BST

Explore more on these topics:
She wrote: "We just wanted to let you know that we are turning donations back on for anyone that would like to make a donation in Nikki's memory, as lots of people have been asking if they can still donate.
"An amount will be used for the funeral costs and the remaining funds will be used to go towards an organisation that helps those suffering with eating disorders."
Carly also referred to the lack of accessible services available to those with eating disorders:
"The crucial funding that has been lacking to help people in these awful situations has not been addressed, we will use this money to the best of our ability to try and and stem this horrific, debilitating illness."
Additionally, Carly thanked everyone who donated to the fundraiser so far, as well as those who sent supportive messages to Nikki. She added that the Big Brother star would be "so thankful".
If you or someone you know is struggling with an eating disorder, there is help available. You can call The Eating Disorders Association of Ireland's helpline on 01-2107906.Vogue Williams opens up about I’m A Celeb ‘breakdown’ that was cut from the show
Vogue Williams said she found I’m A Celeb really hard Irish presenter Vogue Williams has opened up about her time on I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here, with the mum-of-three admitting she found the experience hard. Vogue opened up about one moment that ITV chose not to air. She told Katherine Ryan on […]
Celebrity
2 days ago
Vernon Kay speaks out about his split from Tess Daly
Vernon Kay and Tess Daly have ended their marriage after 22 years Vernon Kay has spoken out after announcing the end of his marriage to TV presenter Tess Daly. The couple confirmed the heartbreaking news in a statement on Friday evening. In a joint statement, the pair announced the end of their 22-year marriage, but […]
Celebrity
1 week ago
Celebrity