“It’s never too late to become a mother”
Naomi Campbell has confirmed the arrival of her second child this evening.
The world-renowned model took to Instagram to welcome her baby boy and shared the first image of her bundle of joy.
The 53-year-old posted the news on Instagram and shared a snap of her cradling the baby with what people are assuming is her younger daughter was holding the baby’s hand.
She captioned the post: “My little darling, know that you are cherished beyond measure and surrounded by love from the moment you graced us with your presence.
“A True Gift from God, blessed! Welcome Babyboy. #mumoftwo.”
She concluded the message, writing: “It’s never too late to become a mother.”
View this post on Instagram
Fans and famous faces alike have been rushing to the comment section to welcome the news and congratulate the new mum.
- Love Island’s Ekin-Su and Davide announce shock split
- Patrick Kielty reveals his Late Late Show salary and it’s a lot less than Tubridy’s
- Russell Brand confirms he is expecting baby number three
- ‘It’s not worth ruining his entire career’ – Mario Rosenstock weighs in on Tubridy wage scandal
- TD accuses Dublin hotels of “price gouging” ahead of Taylor Swift gig