Olly Murs delighted fans on Instagram after sharing a new sneak peek into his wedding day.
The X Factor star shared a short video of him tearing up his beautiful bride walked down the aisle.
The 39-year-old recently married his wife, Amelia Tank in a dream wedding just one year after popping the question.
According to reports, they hosted their big day at the Osea Island in Essex. It was festival-themed and included a Ferris wheel, McDonald’s catering and a performance from Craig David.
He has since been sharing footage and pictures of the very special day with his 4.5million followers on Instagram.
Captioning the latest clip, Olly wrote: “Think this video says it all.
View this post on Instagram
“Thanks to everyone involved in our special weekend, a moment we’ll never forget. Wedding Planner @alicewilkes_design Videography @tynegate_films Wedding Dress @pallascouture. My Suit @joshuakanebespoke/@vivian_nwonka/ @aspinaloflondon Florals @allforlovelondon Amelia Hair @lucyrichohair and @danny__richo My Hair @mellissabrown Bridal Makeup @lielle_mua Groomsmen @abigailscollection.”
Olly recently spoke about the big day and recalled the moment he saw Amelia walk down the aisle.
He told Hello! Magazine: “I was on the brink of crying at any moment. When my nephews walked down the aisle, I was gone, then when Amelia came in – oh my God!
“My mum said she hasn’t seen me cry like that since I was four years old!”
- Her meets Anne Marie to talk inspiration, self discovery and freedom ahead of third album release ‘Unhealthy’
- Euphoria actor Angus Cloud dies aged 25 as family release heartbreaking statement
- Jess and Sammy crowned winners of Love Island summer series
- Woman praised for painting ‘tiger stripes’ on daughter’s Barbie in bid to normalise stretch marks
- Courtney Brosnan on what Vera Pauw and Katie McCabe said in final World Cup huddle