Search icon


26th Jun 2015

Michael Bublé’s Infant Son Rushed To Hospital After Suffering Serious Burns

He believed to have been scalded by hot water.


Michael Bublé’s infant son Noah was reportedly rushed to hospital this week following an accident at his home.

The 22-month-old is said to have suffered serious burns from scalding water and was taken to A&E in Argentina by mother Luisana Lopilato on Wednesday night.

According to the Daily Star, the toddler sustained ‘six per cent burns’ but is in a stable condition.


Lopilato took to Twitter to thank fans for their support and reassured them them the family were hoping to return soon.

It’s believed that singer Bublé was on tour in America when the accident took place.