Ekin-Su and Davide have announced their shock split just months after sky-rocketing to fame with their Love Island win.
Davide took to Instagram this evening to announce their relationship has ended and said he wishes “nothing but the best” for his ex.
Posting to his stories, Davide said: “Ekin-Su and I are no longer together.
“I am grateful for the memories and opportunities we shared together and I wish her nothing but the best. I would like for everybody to respect this decision during this difficult time.
“I will continue to support Ekin in anyway possible.”
Ekin-Su has yet to publicly speak about their breakup, however, she posted on her Instagram stories earlier today looking happier than ever after being reunited with her mum and aunties on holiday.
Since their iconic win on the Love Island series the pair travelled the world together, garnering millions of followers along the way.
Following confirmation of the split, insiders told The Sun that the pair haven’t been getting along for ‘some time’.
“They haven’t been getting along for quite some time and they really tried to make it work, but despite their best efforts, they’ve decided to call it quits,” the source said.
This comes after Ekin recently hinted at wanting to return to Turkey to pursue acting. Back in May she said: “I would actually love to go back to Turkey at some point and reconnect with some old agencies out there, who I was in a soap with.”
- ‘It’s not worth ruining his entire career’ – Mario Rosenstock weighs in on Tubridy wage scandal
- AI has predicted the most popular baby names over the next decade
- Prince William spotted ‘dad dancing’ on rare night out in London
- “I’ve broken dreams” – Vera Pauw on the hardest call of Ireland’s World Cup squad
- Patrick Kielty reveals his Late Late Show salary and it’s a lot less than Tubridy’s