The Love Island contestants are in for a major treat this evening as an international superstar arrives in the villa.
ITV bosses confirmed that they secured their biggest performer ever to entertain the housemates tonight.
Every series of the ITV dating show, couples are treated to a performance by a huge star who comes in to sing or DJ at the villa.
This year, the production team have outdone themselves by managing to book Ne-Yo to provide the entertainment.
The 43-year-old is expected to feature in tonight’s episode to perform all of his biggest hits, including Miss Independent, So Sick, Beautiful Monster and Closer.
But that’s not all, there is also apparently another massive surprise lined up, too.
A source told The Sun: “It’s one of the show’s biggest ever productions. He’ll perform all of his huge hits and there’s a spectacular, never seen before finale that will surprise fans and the cast.”
Previous performers who have entertained the Islanders in past series have included Craig David, Becky Hill and Joel Corry.
- Wicklow man in ‘shock’ after winning six-figure EuroMillions prize with ticket he forgot about
- Internationally famous man granted anonymity amid investigation into ‘serious sexual offences’
- Bláthnaid Treacy gives birth to a baby girl and reveals her classy name
- Has Davide Sanclimenti just hinted at his Love Island return a day after Ekin-Su split?
- Donal Skehan praises kind gesture from Craig Doyle at start of TV career