Lindsay Lohan has updated fans on how motherhood is treating her just weeks after giving birth to her first child with husband, Bader Shammas.
Fans have been praising the new mum for posting a “realistic” image of her body since birth.
She donned her postpartum underwear and referenced arguably her most well-known film, Mean Girls writing: “I’m not a regular mom, I’m a postpartum mom.”
The Hollywood actress captioned her photo: “Having a baby is the greatest joy in the world,” in the first update since baby Luai’s entrance into the world.
The full message to her followers read: “I am so proud of what this body was able to accomplish during these months of pregnancy and now, recovery.
“Having a baby is the greatest joy in the world! My OOTD lately is my @fridamom postpartum underwear.
“Because I’m not a regular mom, I’m a postpartum mom. #fridamompartner.”
View this post on Instagram
Lohan’s mum, Dina, left her a sweet message bellow the post, writing: “You look beautiful with a mommy’s glow.
“He is so gorgeous and such a beautiful gift to us all ….. what a beautiful thing I saw as you and our lil blessing bonded …… miracles happen my love.”
Thousands of fans have been dropping the new mum lovely messages below the image, with one saying: “You look wonderful queen! Motherhood is a beautiful look on you! Much love to you and your family!”
Another added: “You’ve come a long way! Be proud of yourself. You’re beautiful. Being a mom changes your world and your heart.”
- A Little Birdy Told Us: A Her exclusive on pressure, privacy and circus dreams
- Hair tools sold on Amazon recalled due to electric shock fears
- Dublin Airport’s timing update for passengers as record numbers due to fly out this weekend
- Holly Willoughby reveals what has kept her marriage ‘happy and healthy’ for 16 years
- Lizzo breaks her silence on claims of sexual harassment and weight-shaming