Travis Barker postponed his tour to be with Kourtney Kardashian.
Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian is “feeling better” after she was admitted to hospital last week.
According to reports, Kourtney, who is heavily pregnant, was admitted to hospital in LA but is now home.
Kourtney reportedly spent a “brief” time in hospital but is already feeling better.
Her husband and Blink 182 drummer Travis Barker flew from Europe to America following her hospitalisation.
A source told People that Kourtney is “back home now with her kids”.
They added, “She is feeling better. She is happy to have Travis back home too.”
Travis was due to perform in Scotland when he was forced to postpone multiple Blink 182 concerts due to an “urgent family matter”.
? Kourtney Kardashian & Travis Barker in Los Angeles yesterday pic.twitter.com/OWzViUdWLH
— Kardashian World (@KUWTKWorld) September 3, 2023
The band issued a statement confirming the news.
“Due to an urgent family matter, Travis has had to return home to the States.”
The reason for Kourtney’s hospitalisation has not yet been disclosed, but she is feeling well.
The mum-of-three is in her third trimester, which means her due date is getting closer. Kourtney is pregnant with her and Travis’s first child.
She is already a mum to three children- daughter Penelope and sons Mason and Reign- whom she shares with ex-partner Scott Disick.
Barker also has three children- son Landon, daughter Alabama, and stepdaughter Atiana.
- Sophie Turner seen at Jonas Brothers concert amid split rumours
- Olivia Rodrigo addresses speculation that ‘vampire’ is about Taylor Swift
- Her chats to Shanice Griffin on feeling the fear and doing it anyway
- Wolfe Tones draw record Electric Picnic ‘Arena’ crowd as revellers soak up the sun
- Rory Gilmore’s iconic sweater is the one item you need in your A/W wardrobe