Celebrity


Share
Published 15:55 27 Aug 2019 BST
Updated 16:00 27 Aug 2019 BST

The Royal Foundation was set up in 2009 and the foursome took part in an official forum in February 2018.
Although this was originally designed as an annual event, the split between the couple was announced in June.
At the time, a statement from Kensington Palace explained:
"These changes are designed to best complement the work and responsibilities of Their Royal Highnesses as they prepare for their future roles, and to better align their charitable activity with their new households".It's believed that because Prince William is likely to become king one day, his role will significantly differ to his younger brother, hence the need for two entirely different organisations. Earlier this year, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex set up their own Instagram account, Sussex Royal, where they announced the birth of their son Archie. They share all relevant updates here similar to how the Kensington Palace Instagram is used for Kate Middleton and William and it's clear that both couples have a completely different way of approaching their specific duties.

Vogue Williams opens up about I’m A Celeb ‘breakdown’ that was cut from the show
Vogue Williams said she found I’m A Celeb really hard Irish presenter Vogue Williams has opened up about her time on I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here, with the mum-of-three admitting she found the experience hard. Vogue opened up about one moment that ITV chose not to air. She told Katherine Ryan on […]
Celebrity
2 days ago
Vernon Kay speaks out about his split from Tess Daly
Vernon Kay and Tess Daly have ended their marriage after 22 years Vernon Kay has spoken out after announcing the end of his marriage to TV presenter Tess Daly. The couple confirmed the heartbreaking news in a statement on Friday evening. In a joint statement, the pair announced the end of their 22-year marriage, but […]
Celebrity
1 week ago
Celebrity