Celebrity


Share
Published 21:01 13 May 2015 BST

Explore more on these topics:
While a spokesperson for Cunningham has yet to comment the news, stating that it would be "inappropriate at this time", Mirror Online claims that police have confirmed that the 24-year-old has been charged "disclosing private sexual photographs or films with intent to cause distress under the Criminal Justice and Courts Act 2015".
She was photographed leaving the police station this evening and is expected to appear before a court in Leeds in June.
Cunningham, who broke off a short-lived engagement earlier this year, appears to have now deleted her Twitter account.Vogue Williams opens up about I’m A Celeb ‘breakdown’ that was cut from the show
Vogue Williams said she found I’m A Celeb really hard Irish presenter Vogue Williams has opened up about her time on I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here, with the mum-of-three admitting she found the experience hard. Vogue opened up about one moment that ITV chose not to air. She told Katherine Ryan on […]
Celebrity
2 days ago
Vernon Kay speaks out about his split from Tess Daly
Vernon Kay and Tess Daly have ended their marriage after 22 years Vernon Kay has spoken out after announcing the end of his marriage to TV presenter Tess Daly. The couple confirmed the heartbreaking news in a statement on Friday evening. In a joint statement, the pair announced the end of their 22-year marriage, but […]
Celebrity
1 week ago
Celebrity