Presenter Joel Dommett and his wife Hannah Cooper have welcomed their first child together.
The new parents confirmed the news on Instagram this evening by sharing an adorable photo of their newborn’s toes.
Alongside the sweet black and white snap, they revealed Hannah gave birth to a healthy baby boy.
They also confirmed the name of their son- Wilde Cooper-Dommett.
“Wilde Cooper-Dommett. Pinterest-perfect baby feet that are already bigger than his Dad’s.”
View this post on Instagram
Joel and Hannah’s followers showered them with loving messages following the announcement.
“Congratulations to you all. Much love from us both. May these moments be beautifully etched in your hearts forever,” one said.
Another added, “So happy for you both. welcome to the world Wilde.”
“Ahhhh congratulations!! Hope you and Wilde are doing well,” another shared.
One added, “Congratulations Hannah and Joel – lovely to finally hear your little ones arrived. Can’t wait to see more of you all as a family of 3. You’ll make lovely parents.”
Joel and Hannah confirmed they were expecting their first child together in May.
Alongside snaps taken in a photo booth, Hannah wrote: “Does anyone know how to change a nappy? Because Joel has s**t himself.”
- Ariana Grande has officially filed for divorce after two years of marriage
- Here’s your first look at David Beckham’s Netflix documentary series
- Jack Whitehall and Roxy Horner reveal their baby girl’s name
- The Great British Bake Off will have its first-ever deaf contestant this year
- Get the look: Muireann O’Connell dons stunning €24 River Island skirt