Fans of Harry Styles have been flocking to Twitter to discuss the worrying trend emerging at concerts across the globe.
The Watermelon Sugar singer was hit in the face while on stage in Austria this weekend.
Video footage from the performance on Saturday, July 8, shows the 29-year-old singer bent over in pain after an object was fired from the crowd.
It is understood that Styles was struck near his eye and he was seen clutching his face with his hands during the performance.
View this post on Instagram
Harry was performing at the Ernst Happel Stadium in Vienna when the incident occurred, and fans have been recalling the moment on Twitter since.
Many of the paying fans at the concert have been praising the star for continuing with his show despite being injured.
This comes just one month after Bebe Rexha was hit in the face with an object which was thrown from the crowd. She had to halt her show in New York and was seen walking towards the back of the stage holding her face.
Adele recently spoke out against the worrying trend that is arising. She told her audience she would “kill” them if they tried to hurl something at her mid-performance.
She chatted to her audience during a Las Vegas show at Caesars Palace, and said: “Have you noticed how people are like, forgetting f****** show etiquette at the moment? People just throwing s**t on stage, have you seen that?
“I f****** dare you. Dare you to throw something at me and I’ll f****** kill you.”
- ‘I’m really proud of what we put together’ – Rising star Leah McNamara on her new series Then You Run
- New RTÉ Director General announces the disbandment of the Executive Board
- Met Eireann issue thunderstorm and rainfall warning for 17 counties
- Ferne McCann welcomes her first child with fiancee Lorri Haines
- Madeleine McCann: Police set to issue update following lake search