Downton Abbey actor Hugh Bonneville is single.
Downton Abbey actor Hugh Bonneville has ended his relationship after 25 years.
A spokesperson for the actor confirmed he and his partner were no longer together.
The Paddington star’s representative confirmed he is no longer with Lulu Williams.
The couple tied the knot in 1998 but met for the first time when they were teenagers.
“I can confirm that Hugh Bonneville and Lulu Williams have separated.”
A source told The Sun:
“It’s a shame as locally they were known to be a very sociable couple.
“Hugh has been away from home filming a lot this year. He has lost a bit of weight this summer, he was looking trim, tanned, and relaxed,” the source added.
Lulu is reportedly heartbroken following the split.
“She got incredibly emotional talking about the break-up,” a source said.
Her closest friends reportedly took her away on holiday to cope with the heartbreak.
The couple hasn’t been seen together publicly since April.
- Paris Fury reveals the moving meaning behind her seventh child’s name
- PSA: Five hair colour trends tipped to dominate this season
- Molly-Mae’s new coffee machine is selling out – and it’s currently on sale
- Jacqueline Jossa to make an ‘explosive’ return to EastEnders
- Sophie Turner produces letter proving she and Joe Jonas planned UK move before divorce
- Looking for dupes of Alaïa’s Strass studded ballet pump? We’ve got you
- Jason Sudeikis to reportedly pay Olivia Wilde €25K a month in child support