Celebrity


Share
Published 09:37 25 Nov 2022 GMT
Updated 09:53 25 Nov 2022 GMT

Explore more on these topics:
The source added: “David has decided to bow out after a ten-year run. He wants to leave on a high after a wonderful time.”
A BGT spokesperson told The Mirror: "The judging panel for 2023 will be announced in due course." It is said that he will be focusing on his other projects and producers are considering who will be replacing him.
Walliams' co-stars, Amanda Holden, Alesha Dixon, and Simon Cowell, are all expected to return to the show.
Cowell refused to confirm Walliams would be returning to the show earlier this month.
Related links:
Vogue Williams opens up about I’m A Celeb ‘breakdown’ that was cut from the show
Vogue Williams said she found I’m A Celeb really hard Irish presenter Vogue Williams has opened up about her time on I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here, with the mum-of-three admitting she found the experience hard. Vogue opened up about one moment that ITV chose not to air. She told Katherine Ryan on […]
Celebrity
2 days ago
Vernon Kay speaks out about his split from Tess Daly
Vernon Kay and Tess Daly have ended their marriage after 22 years Vernon Kay has spoken out after announcing the end of his marriage to TV presenter Tess Daly. The couple confirmed the heartbreaking news in a statement on Friday evening. In a joint statement, the pair announced the end of their 22-year marriage, but […]
Celebrity
1 week ago
Celebrity