Craig Doyle is set to take the reins at This Morning next week alongside Josie Gibson.
This comes as usual presenters Alison Hammond and Dermot O’Leary will be heading away temporarily for a summer break.
On today’s show, the two confirmed they would be taking a few weeks off while digging into a fry-up during one segment.
Alison joked: “I did all this just for you Dermot O’Leary because it’s our last day together, isn’t it, then we’ve got our summer off. I’m excited!”
“Our summer break! Thank you, this is like a dream show for me!” Dermot went on.
Loyal viewers will be aware that every year, the presenters who front the show take turns on break during the summer months.
Alison and Dermot’s temporary leave follows Holly Willoughby, who took her break away with friends and family earlier this month.
Therefore, Josie Gibson and Craig Doyle will take the reins from next week, along with a roster of other presenters which will be announced very soon.
It’s likely that the usual lineup will return by September, as was the case in 2022.
- Her meets Anne Marie to talk inspiration, self discovery and freedom ahead of third album release ‘Unhealthy’
- Mums go on 12-hour trip to Ibiza for less than €40 and make it back for school run
- Met Eireann issues weather warning for three counties ahead of thundery weekend
- Sinéad O’Connor remembered at vigils in Dublin and London
- Ariana Grande allegedly hung out with new boyfriend’s wife and baby before ‘romance’