Celebrity


Share
Published 10:43 18 Jan 2023 GMT

Explore more on these topics:
Last year, Christina shared an update one year after being diagnosed.
In an interview with The New York Times, she explained that she took a five-month break from filming after learning she had MS. Then, she returned to work on the final season of Dead To Me.
She also shared how she came to terms with the condition, and the fact that it simply isn't going to get better with medicine.
She said: "There was the sense of, 'Well, let’s get her some medicine so she can get better.' And there is no better. But it was good for me. I needed to process my loss of my life, my loss of that part of me. So I needed that time."
Christina also spoke about how important it was for her to continue working on Dead To Me on her "own terms".
"I had an obligation," she said. "The powers that be were like, 'Let’s just stop. We don’t need to finish it.'
"I said, 'No. We’re going to do it, but we’re going to do it on my terms.'"
Vogue Williams opens up about I’m A Celeb ‘breakdown’ that was cut from the show
Vogue Williams said she found I’m A Celeb really hard Irish presenter Vogue Williams has opened up about her time on I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here, with the mum-of-three admitting she found the experience hard. Vogue opened up about one moment that ITV chose not to air. She told Katherine Ryan on […]
Celebrity
2 days ago
Vernon Kay speaks out about his split from Tess Daly
Vernon Kay and Tess Daly have ended their marriage after 22 years Vernon Kay has spoken out after announcing the end of his marriage to TV presenter Tess Daly. The couple confirmed the heartbreaking news in a statement on Friday evening. In a joint statement, the pair announced the end of their 22-year marriage, but […]
Celebrity
1 week ago
Celebrity