Celebrity


Share
Published 11:57 3 Sept 2014 BST
Updated 06:14 18 Dec 2014 GMT

Explore more on these topics:
Green subsequently posted an apology for this actions, which he said had been "taken so far out of context" and said they had only intended to be a "healthy exchange to help heal those who love me from the pain I had already caused from this".
He added that he would "never condone the harm of any women” but his attempt to backtrack fell on deaf ears, with TBS confirming that were cancelling a planned second series of his television show The Good Life.
The rapper, who recently appeared in John Carney's Begin Again, quit Twitter temporarily amid the furore but rejoined today to post a second apology for his "idiotic" comments.
I truly and deeply apologize for the comments attributed to me on Twitter. Those comments were idiotic, untrue and not what I believe.
— CeeLo Green (@CeeLoGreen) September 3, 2014
Vogue Williams opens up about I’m A Celeb ‘breakdown’ that was cut from the show
Vogue Williams said she found I’m A Celeb really hard Irish presenter Vogue Williams has opened up about her time on I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here, with the mum-of-three admitting she found the experience hard. Vogue opened up about one moment that ITV chose not to air. She told Katherine Ryan on […]
Celebrity
2 days ago
Vernon Kay speaks out about his split from Tess Daly
Vernon Kay and Tess Daly have ended their marriage after 22 years Vernon Kay has spoken out after announcing the end of his marriage to TV presenter Tess Daly. The couple confirmed the heartbreaking news in a statement on Friday evening. In a joint statement, the pair announced the end of their 22-year marriage, but […]
Celebrity
1 week ago
Celebrity