In the lead up to the holiday season, there is usually a number of stunning collaborations hitting the shelves at our favourite retailers.
But we think we may have found out favourite one of them all.
Because Zara and Jo Malone have teamed up for the dreamiest perfume range – and yes, you read that correctly.
The retailers’ collaboration, the eight-fragrance Zara Emotions: A Collection Created By Jo Loves, is available in stores and online now – and the news gets even better.
Prices for the different fragrances range from €5.95 for the rollerball to €25.95 for the 90ML bottle. But if you fall for a number of different fragrances, there is also a discovery set – which includes a 4ML bottle of each of the eight of them – for €15.95.
There’s also a collectors set for €99.95, which includes all eight bottles in a 40ML size.
As for what is in the collection?
- VETIVER PAMPLEMOUSSE: reveals notes of grapefruit, mandarin and vetiver.
- WATERLILY TEA DRESS: reveals notes of vert de bergamot, spearmint and musk.
- EBONY WOOD: reveals notes of pink peppercorn, clove and ebony wood.
- AMALFI SUNRAY: reveals notes of bergamot, mandarin and orange blossom.
- TUBEREUSE NOIR: reveals notes of ylang ylang, tuberose and sandalwood.
- FLEUR D’ ORANGER: reveals notes of orange flower, neroli and ylang ylang.
- FLEUR DE PATCHOULI: reveals notes of peony, patchouli and guaiac wood.
- BOHEMIAN BLUEBELLS: reveals notes of lavender, sandalwood and musk.
Zara Emotions: A Collection Created By Jo Loves is available in Zara stores and on their website now.