We always thought you...
The Worst Names Celebrities Have Named Their Children
They have fancy houses, fast cars and tonnes of money but the cream of the celebrity crop can’t pick a good baby name for love nor money.
Well, these ones can’t anyway…
- Apple Martin – Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin were one of the first celebrity couples to start calling their kids unusual names. It’s not the worst but why call your child after a fruit?
- Astala Dylan Willow Geldof-Cohen – We’re not really sure where to start with this one. Dylan we like, Willow is alright but together with the addition of Astala is just plain wrong. Then again, what do we expect, her sister was called Fifi Trixibelle.
- Bluebell Madonna – Geri Halliwell is known for being a bit out there. She did go out with Russell Brand after all but Bluebell Madonna?! Come on Geri, who do you think you are?
- Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale – They are one of the coolest couples in the world of celeb but Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale must have been watching the geographical channel when they came up with this ridiculous name.
- Pilot Inspektor Risegraf Lee – He’s funny on My Name is Earl but Jason Lee just went one step too far with this name. What if he doesn’t like to fly?
- Blue Ivy Carter – It’s like Jay-Z and Beyoncé just decided to stick a few random words together when their daughter was born.
- Jermajesty Jackson – Every time we say this one, it makes us laugh. Jermajesty is a brilliant name in that it’s so awful, it’s kind of great at the same time.
- Audio Science Clayton – Spending 40 Days and 40 Night without a bit of action must have cut the oxygen off to Shannyn Sossamon’s brain. And yes, this is actually her son’s name. We wouldn’t joke about that sort of thing.
- Buddy Bear – It was hard to pick from Buddy Bear, Petal Blossom Rainbow, Daisy Boo and Poppy Honey but we thought this one, chosen by Jools and Jamie Oliver, just sounds like a cartoon character.
- Kyd Miller Duchovny– While it’s easy to remember and straight to the point, we are disappointed with X Files actor David Duchovny and his partner Tea Leoni. C’mon, at least the others used a bit of imagination!
Which of these do you think is the worst?